As seen on Tim Ferriss' Podcast (twice) and Ben Greenfield's Podcast (here)
Stock Update May 31st 2023: The Pina is available for sale. We made more today. It will ship on Monday June 5th.
Ginger is sold out. No pre-orders until we have a firm date.
The Champs (except for weddings) is sold out. This will be late July .
Canada Update: Hard Ketone shipments are having issues. Smaller orders are better. Email with questions. USA & non-EU countries only. (EU orders get double shipped and sending water costs us 5x more).
Ginger Mule (Out of Stock)
This batch is much better! Lightly sweet, zero aftertaste. Contains 6% Ketohol (12.5g) in an 8oz can. No carbs, No vodka.
- 12 pack - $79.95 (~$6.65. a can)
- BULK 72 pack- $399
- Carbonated Trial Pack. 1x Ginger Mule, 1x Pina Colada, 1× SnakeWater 1x Ketone Water (OV or BC)
Seltzer, Pina Colada (Newly In Stock, Add 3 days)
Contains 4% Ketohol (12.5g) in an 12oz can. No carbs, No vodka.
- 12 pack - $79.95 (~$6.65. a can)
BULK 48 pack
Champs! (sold out, except for weddings, let us know)
Champs has 6% R 1,3 BD in an 8oz can. No carbs, No wine.
Update 5-2023, we do hope to remake this by Mid/Late 2023 using real delocalized white white.
G&T (sold out)
G&T with 6% R 1,3 BD. Smaller 8oz can but the same 12.5g of R 1,3 BD. No Carbs. Update 1-2023 we have no immediate plans to remake this version.
4 Can Trial Pack: 1 can of Hard Ketones Pina Colada, 1 can of Hard Ketones Ginger Mule, 1 can of KetoneAid SnakeWater, 1 can of KetoneAid KetoneWater (may be Black Cherry or Orange Vanilla). (not in EU)
No sugar, No carbs, only 75 calories (100% from the alcohol). Lightly sweetened with non-GMO Monk Fruit, Stevia and some with only 2g Erythritol.
What is Ketohol?
- A brand name for R 1,3 Butanediol (R 1,3 BD)
- An Alcohol Alternative (alternative to ethanol based alcohol)
- Ketohol is 1/2 of the Ketone Ester molecule. Ketone ester is D-BHB bonded to this same R 1,3 Butanediol. When Ketone Ester is consumed it enters the bloodstream and it breaks into 2 parts. D-BHB and R 1,3 BD
- All Natural and 100% bioidentical, hence the "R" and "D".
- Ketohol goes through the liver and makes D-BHB, similar to MCT C8, but 80% fewer calories and raises blood ketones 5x more per gram.
NOT recommended for athletic performance, it is more for relaxing. Do not operate heavy machinery if impaired.
Dom D'Agostino talks about 1,3 Butanediol here and said:
"In the early 1960s into the '70s, NASA looked at high energy dense space food, synthetic space food. And they looked at things like 1,3-Butanediol, which is one step away from a ketone, but it converts very rapidly to ketones in the body. And they didn't really know what to call it, you know. It was not an [ethanol] alcohol, it was a glycol or a diol."
When NASA considered this molecule, it was synthetic, nasty tasting and in the racemic form, the D/L or R/S form, which was half as effective. Our Ketohol is the 100% bioavailable form and the drinks taste like a typical hard seltzer.
Here is a more detailed biohacker's review.
Compare Ethanol Alcohol vs Ketohol
Alcohol (ethanol) converts in the liver to a toxic by-product.
By contrast, Ketohol converts to ketones, a longevity molecule your body naturally produces after fasting or a keto diet.
- Alcohol makes you more hungry.
Ketohol makes ketones, an appetite suppressant. Consider skipping dinner!
- Alcohol kicks you out of ketosis.
Ketohol is truly ketogenic and will raise blood ketones 1.5-2mm per can. But this isn't just for keto people!
- Not recommended for athletic performance. This is more of a relaxing drink. Maybe post race.
- Do not drive if impaired. Not for pregnant women and not recommended for people under 21.
Brought to you by Hard Ketones LLC, a sister company to KetoneAid Inc.
If you think this is as cool as we think it is, please spread the word!
Feel the Buzz, or it is Free. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We guarantee this product. If you don't like it, and some of you won't, we will take it back and pay return shipping too (we may ask you to send it to another customer since we may be sold out soon). Some may find it too sweet, some not sweet enough. We do ask that you try at least 1/4th the can as some report the first few sips are "different" so they think they don't like it, but it quickly grows on them (as seen in this funny review video tinyurl.com/R13onYoutube).